2A #7 Newport Central Catholic vs. 6A Campbell County

Who gets the W?  

75 members have voted

1. 1. Who gets the W?

After an impressive showing in Week 0, NewCath (1-1) suffered a letdown against Cooper, a two win team in 2017 whom the ‘Breds handled comfortably a year ago. This week, Campbell County (1-1) comes calling. The Camels have taken five of the last six from NewCath, including last year's 35-7 contest.

Should be an interesting game. Sounds like NCC can score points with or without Kelly, which may be big trouble for the struggling offense of the Camels.

Moving Cain to WR gives them 4 threats for Kramer to hit. IMO Hezekiah Miller will break out soon and be the surprise of the season for NKY football.

Should be an interesting game. Sounds like NCC can score points with or without Kelly, which may be big trouble for the struggling offense of the Camels.

You make a very good point. CC's offense has struggled to sustain drives and score. On the other hand, NCC has not yet faced a defense of this caliber. I'm thinking the Breds will finally struggle on offense and this will be a lower scoring game. I'm going to go with 21-7 Camels.

You make a very good point. CC's offense has struggled to sustain drives and score. On the other hand, NCC has not yet faced a defense of this caliber. I'm thinking the Breds will finally struggle on offense and this will be a lower scoring game. I'm going to go with 21-7 Camels.

I don't know much about the Camels defense, but it sounded like Highlands didn't play a great game and they scored 34 points? I think the Camels will prevail on this game, but not sure if the defense of the Camels isn't like swiss cheese? Just a metaphor

The Camels had 6 turnovers against the Birds and their defense couldn't get off the field. They held their own given the situation they were put in. The CC run defense will present a big challenge for the Breds.

It sounds like the biggest run threat the Breds have will be on the sideline in a boot. I would say the Breds will go to the air. Which brings me to my next question I noticed you did not say anything about the secondary for the camels being strong so that may be very bad for the Camels if the Breds have to take to the air. Just sayin, I would think the run defense will not be needed much