$500 in Cash Prizes - 2018 BluegrassPreps.com 500 Contest! - $$ Free Money $$

DragonFire

Bluegrasspreps.com is pleased to present the 2018 BluegrassPreps.com 500 Contest!

This contest will bring together all of our regional and Pick 10 football contests to determine the ultimate pick 'em champions! There will be no pick 'em specific to the 2018 BluegrassPreps.com 500 Contest. To compete, you will need to participate in all five weekly Bluegrasspreps Regional Pick 'em contest regions -- NKY, EKY, Lexington/Central Ky, Louisville, and WKY -- as well as the weekly Pick 10 contest. Each week the results of those regions will be used to accumulate points in the 2018 BluegrassPreps.com 500 Contest.

Point totals will be assigned as follows:

Pick 10 Contest - The top finisher gets 10 points, all the way down to the contestant finishing tenth getting one point. If there are ties, each player will get the point total they tied for. Specific contest tiebreakers do not apply for the 2018 BluegrassPreps.com 500 Contest. For example, if two contestants tied for second, each would receive 9 points. Then the next contestant, who actually finished fourth overall, would receive 7 points, and so on.

Regional Contests - The top finisher gets 5 points, all the way down to the contestant finishing fifth getting one point. Ties work the same way as described in the Pick 10 Contest.

So say in one week I compete in all six contests. I finish 8th in the Pick 10 (3 points), win the WKY regional contest (5 points), and finish in 5th in the NKY regional contest (1 point). I receive 9 points for the week. Say I had 10 coming in, my season long contest total is now 19 points.

Every week we will post a results thread for the 2018 BluegrassPreps.com 500 Contest, posting the points accumulated for that week, as well as the overall standings for the contest.

At the end of the regular season (11 weeks), the top five finishers will receive prizes as follows:

Winner $250

Runner Up $100

Third $75

Fourth $50

Fifth $25

If two (or more) contestants tie for a prize position, we will combine prizes and they will divide it evenly. For example, if two contestants tie for second, we would combine the runner-up and third place prizes ($100 + $75 = $175) and divide it two ways, with each contestant winning $87.50. The next finisher would be in fourth, receiving $50. If multiple contestants tie for fifth, then we will simply divide that evenly among them.

All posters are eligible to compete, but only premium members will be guaranteed access to post on Bluegrasspreps.com ever week. Participating in all six contests that generate points for the 2018 BluegrassPreps.com 500 contest every single week will be required to have a realistic chance at winning! We highly encourage you to get out there, compete, and show your knowledge for teams across the state!

Love it! Great idea whoever came up with it!

Group effort like just about everything here at BGP.

Speaking of great, look at these previews everyone:

http://bluegrasspreps.com/ky-football-high/bluegrasspreps-com-class-366938.html

http://bluegrasspreps.com/ky-football-high/bluegrasspreps-com-class-366944.html

http://bluegrasspreps.com/ky-football-high/bluegrasspreps-com-class-366958.html