Heisman Favorites 2018

GrantNKY

Love from Stanford too, he was in the mix last season I dont see why he wouldnt coming into this year.

I'd add Bryant (Clemson) and Grier (West Virginia) to the list too.

Good call on Love. Don't know how I forgot about him, especially since I was probably his biggest supporter on here last year. I think Clemson will have a hard time keeping Trevor Lawrence on the sidelines so that's why I put him on my list. I'm projecting more who I think from Clemson will finish the year under center not who will start the year. Grier should also be on the list.

Kelly Bryant should be on there as well, especially until we know who will be "the guy" for Clemson.

One of the defensive lineman from Clemson have a better chance at being a Heisman candidate than Kelly Bryant IMO. Trevor Lawrence is better.

Khalil Tate? The dude put up some video game #s before going down with a injury. He could excel in Sumlin offense to higher #s .

He's as electric as Lamar running the ball, but he's got a lot to prove throwing the ball before I could see him on this list. Definitely one of the most fun players to watch in college football if you're one of the crazy people like me who stay up and watch the Pac 12 games on Saturday nights.

My Updated List

Alphabetically:

Cam Akers

Jake Browning

JK Dobbins

Jake Fromm

Will Grier

Najee Harris

Dwayne Haskins

Trevor Lawrence

Brian Lewerke

Bryce Love

Trace McSorley

D'andre Swift

Tua Tagovailoa

Jonathan Taylor

Jake Browning and Trace McSorley are my front runners.

Browning should have a bounce back year and it will be interesting to see how McSorley reacts to be the guy this year without Saquon. Both would be in my top 5 if I were to rank them though.

He's as electric as Lamar running the ball, but he's got a lot to prove throwing the ball before I could see him on this list. Definitely one of the most fun players to watch in college football if you're one of the crazy people like me who stay up and watch the Pac 12 games on Saturday nights.

Dude, I try to catch every college football game regardless of the time! lol

My wife hates me during football season.