Heisman Favorites 2018

GrantNKY

He definitely has wheels and put up big numbers last year, but in terms of being "electric," he's not in the same universe as Lamar.
Tate isn't close to being Lamar as a dual threat QB. But just based solely on what they can do running the ball when the play breaks down or on designed QB runs, I think is very similar. I just gave your boy a compliment though. That doesn't happen very often so you should probably take the win :lol2:

Tate isn't close to being Lamar as a dual threat QB. But just based solely on what they can do running the ball when the play breaks down or on designed QB runs, I think is very similar. I just gave your boy a compliment though. That doesn't happen very often so you should probably take the win :lol2:

Tate doesn't make people miss like Lamar can. Tate can run away from some folks, but he's not making people miss. I also don't feel like he can score on literally any play like I did with Lamar.

Tate doesn't make people miss like Lamar can. Tate can run away from some folks, but he's not making people miss. I also don't feel like he can score on literally any play like I did with Lamar.

The book is still out on Tate since he hasn't even played a whole season. What I've seen from him so far reminds me of Lamar running the ball. We can debate the semantics of it after we get more tape on Tate, but I think Lamar is the best comparison at the moment.

Nick Fitzgerald is a dark horse, he’s a big time player and Mississippi State could challenge Alabama and Aurburn in the SEC West.

The first part is true. Nick Fitzgerald is definitely someone who could be a dark horse. The second part is just crazy talk.

Hopefully swift gets most of the carries this year , if so , he gonna tear up the sec.

I would assume he would. He was the 3rd back last year and I was pretty impressed with him. The offense they run at Georgia is going to still be run heavy I would assume so he should get plenty of carries. He’s got the best chance of any running back in the SEC this year to win the Heisman IMO.