My 2018 Preliminary schedule

Including All star games, Grid games and Regular season games.

61 games

4 states(Ohio, Kentucky, WV and Pa.)

16 Kentucky teams.

I’m jealous of how much high school football you see each year. No sporting event is more genuine, pure, and nostalgic than high school football IMO. Of all the states you visit, what would you say has the best quality of football? What about atmosphere? Etc?

Edited by Collar7
Spelling

I have a friend who use to post on here, that sees a lot more than I do.

Of the states I generally go to, Ohio because of the size is best. Pa then Kentucky, followed by Indiana(I throw them in there because I am going to their state finals this year and have watched them for a few years on TV) WV brings up the rear.

I do think any of the top teams in any of the states playing against each other would be good football.

Belfry is way up high on my list for sites to take a game in.

Pike Central back when they had seating on both sides of the stadium is another place I like.

I am more of a small town kind of a guy, so my travels more times then not, take me in that direction.

That’s awesome. Have you had an opportunity to catch a game at Dayton High School or Bellevue in NKY? If you love small town football, catching their Rivalry game, at either of their stadiums, is a neat experience.

61 games

16 Kentucky teams.

I'm definitely jealous too! Thanks for posting on here. it gives a good perspective of how we are doing compared to other States!

Come to a BG game sometime!

61 games

16 Kentucky teams.

You sir, are living the good life. If you ever plan to take in a game in NKY and need a wingman, keep me in mind.

Will do. Dayton is the school, that I want to see most. From NK that I have not got to see. Be nice if there were more bowl games or one they played in. Getting 2 games in a day, when making out of state drives makes it easy to justify, the drive.

If you go to see Dayton, you have to see them at a home game. Their stadium is certainly unique. An old WPA built stadium with a stone entrance. The stands are within 10 yards of the field.

If you go to see Dayton, you have to see them at a home game. Their stadium is certainly unique. An old WPA built stadium with a stone entrance. The stands are within 10 yards of the field.

I will most likely bite the bullet and schedule them at home and hope to get a double header the next day in Cincinnati. Most likely in 2019.

• 2 weeks later...
I will most likely bite the bullet and schedule them at home and hope to get a double header the next day in Cincinnati. Most likely in 2019.

There are usually a lot of Saturday games for Cincy schools throughout the year.