Boyd County Assistant Coaches

Someone should probably confirm this, but Im being told that Boyd Co schools is cutting their staff by close to 20%.

20% seems a little high, but, with the education system across the state the way it currently is, I wouldn't be surprised if it's at least close to that 20% mark.

• 2 weeks later...
Just saw on Boyd Co's job listing that they are looking for 9 assistant coaches. Anyone know what's going on? Just curious.

According to Aaron Snyder's twitter, David Manning has added Paul Rains and Zack Moore to the staff.

Rains is a well travelled coach with over 200 career wins and a state title in 2009 at LCA. Most recently, he was the head coach at Dunbar, before retiring after the 2015 season. Manning served on his staff at Montgomery County some 25+ years ago. That's a really good get for Boyd County's program.

Moore was previously the head coach at East Carter and an assistant at Morehead State. Manning was on Moore's staff in Grayson.

20% seems a little high, but, with the education system across the state the way it currently is, I wouldn't be surprised if it's at least close to that 20% mark.

I heard it was 15% of Staff cuts in Boyd County.