Fox News' Tucker Carlson is showing the world UFOs are real

theguru

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If anyone is interested in learning more about this topic, and this video in particular, there is a lot more out there:

This video, GO FAST, was captured by a U.S. Navy F/A-18 Super Hornet using the Raytheon AN/ASQ- 228 Advanced Targeting Forward-Looking Infrared (ATFLIR) Pod.

There are no obvious wings or tails on the object. Even IR imagery of a cruise missile, would have visible wings at this range.

There is no exhaust plume from the object. An exhaust plume is clearly visible on conventional aircraft in the mid-wave infrared frequency used by the ATFLIR.

The unidentified vehicle appears as a white oval shape moving at high speed from top right to lower left of the screen flying very low over the water.

The pilots were laughing and joking. They certainly don't seem very nervous about it.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]65822[/ATTACH]

I don't believe they felt threatened and I never made that assertion.

I think the context of the discussion you hear is they are some of the highest trained, elite fighter pilots in the world witnessing another flying object that appears to be defying some of the known laws of physics and they are both excited and amazed by what they are witnessing.

I just don't see anything in that video that convinces me of anything. Aliens running around everywhere and no one is ever able to get a picture or video of them. I'll believe it when I see it.

You are seeing it (a UFO), you are just choosing not to believe it.