theguru

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That is commentary on my part.

And for the record everyone, @TheDeuce sees a UFO in that video.

Nobody is debating that there is an unidentified flying object in the video... You're reaching for something that isn't there.

In your OP, you made the correlation between the UFO and alien life, and now have switched your focus onto whether or not there is a UFO in the video because more than one person has pointed out that UFO does not equal aliens...

Nobody is debating that there is an unidentified flying object in the video... You're reaching for something that isn't there.

In your OP, you made the correlation between the UFO and alien life, and now have switched your focus onto whether or not there is a UFO in the video because more than one person has pointed out that UFO does not equal aliens...

I have stated before and I will say it again, just because a UFO is flying around doesn't mean it equals aliens. Or put another way, that is just you reading into my commentary.

For me part of this thread is just some of the usual suspects that obviously have a problem with me and they jump at any chance to be obtuse.

I have stated before and I will say it again, just because a UFO is flying around doesn't mean it equals aliens. Or put another way, that is just you reading into my commentary.

For me part of this thread is just some of the usual suspects that obviously have a problem with me and they jump at any chance to be obtuse.

So what exactly was the purpose of your "commentary" and the thread in general?

So what exactly was the purpose of your "commentary" and the thread in general?

I think our Government is softening us up a little bit after decades of lying to us about UFOs, and possibly more...

Think about it this way, there is a reason the Government is suddenly releasing what many would call undeniable proof of UFOs.

While I can't say for sure (because I literally do not know) if aliens have ever visited us, and while I can't say for sure (because I literally do not know) if intelligent life exist beyond Planet Earth, but with the billions of known planets in existence, I have a strong inclination to believe that there's way more of a chance that there is than there isn't.

That's all I know (which literally is nothing), but I don't at all think that it's bizarre to think that intelligent life beyond Planet Earth is highly possible, because I lean toward believing that it is very likely. Whether or not they've been visiting us is a whole different topic, which would also include them having to be incredibly advanced to be able to, which is certainly not out of the question.

We know that we exist, so right there is proof that intelligent life can exist, and we also have seen leaps in our own advancements, so it's not entirely too difficult to image that possibly intelligent life elsewhere could be much further along than us, perhaps some that are way behind us as well.

With all of that said, I literally do not know. :lol2:

Right, just more of you avoiding the question because you don't want to believe what is right in front of your eyes.

I never said it wasn’t a UFO, just that it didn’t have anything to do with aliens.

It just seems you don’t actually want discussion, just everyone to agree with your opinion.

Let's try to switch gears in this thread so we can have some good discussion.

From looking over the comments it appears we have a near consensus the video in question shows an unidentified flying object (UFO). With that in mind I would like to hear everyone's opinion on the origin of this UFO (and other highly credible reports and videos of UFOs)?

1. It is man made technology that our Government is hiding from us.

2. It is man made technology from a country like Russia or China which would mean America is not the Superpower most of us believe we are and our Government is hiding it from us.

3. It is Alien, extraterrestrial technology that our Government is hiding from us.

4. It is a: Weather balloon, swamp gas reflecting off Venus, we are all crazy, don't speak about it ever again if you know what is good for you and your family.

As most of you know I believe that #3 (Alien Tech) is most likely.

What do you think?

G, do you think that it is extraterrestrial technology being used by aliens or by an Earth government?

America went from not being able to fly, to landing on the Moon, in about 70 years. We have integrated circuits, fiber optics, lasers, directed energy weapons, robotics, super computers and who knows what else so I would like to think that many Earth Governments are very gifted, but making a "40 foot tic tac" defy the laws of physics sounds a little out of our league.