The final PPV on the Road to Wrestlemainia is this Sunday.

Six Pack Challenge for the WWE Championship: AJ Styles © vs John Cena vs Dolph Ziggler vs Baron Corbin vs Sami Zayn vs Kevin Owens

United States Championship: Bobby Roode © vs Randy Orton

Smackdown Women's Championship: Charlotte Flair © vs Ruby Riot

Smackdown Tag Team Championship: The Usos © vs The New Day

Expect some more matches to be added to the card on tonights episode. Wouldn't be surprised to see Luke Harper and Erik Rowan added to the Tag Match and/or Jinder Mahal added to the US Title Match.

Pre-show

Breezango & Tye Dillinger defeated Mojo Rawely, Shelton Benjamin, & Chad Gable.

Main card

Shinsuke Nakamura defeated Rusev

Randy Orton defeated Bobby Roode to become the new United States Champion. Orton has now one every men's title in his career. Post match Jinder Mahal attacks Orton, Bobby Roode attack Mahal.

Becky Lynch & Naomi defeat Carmella & Natayla

The Usos vs The New Day for the Smackdown Tag Team Titles ended in DQ when Luke Harper and Erick Rowan took out both teams.

Charlotte Flair retains the Smackdown Women's Title defeating Ruby Riott. Post match Asuka announces she will challenge Charlotte at Wrestlemania.

AJ Styles retains the WWE Championship by outlasting Kevin Owens, Sami Zayn, Dolph Ziggler, Baron Corbin, & John Cena. During the match Kevin Owens misses on a super kick to Sami Zayn that lands on Shane McMahon. McMahon then cost both Owens and Zayn a win by pulling them off back to back pins.

WWE has to fix their feed issues. Missed half of this event because it kept freezing and going to another WWE show. Done this the last two PPV.

At least when I called them this morning they were ready with a statement about the issue.

I've had that issue in the past but I had no problems last night.