AJ McCarron wins his grievance with Bengals

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am happy for AJ.

All too often I think the NFL players get the short end of the stick so I am glad to see this win for the players. Additionally, I can't wait to see AJ in action later this year!

Same here except he is going to end up with the Browns or someone like that. So he may look bad and people would be like see that's why Dalton was the starter. When McCarron won't be getting to throw to a Green every game like Dalton has had in his career. I thought McCarron would do well here. However to hard to tell how be will do elsewhere.

Same here except he is going to end up with the Browns or someone like that. So he may look bad and people would be like see that's why Dalton was the starter. When McCarron won't be getting to throw to a Green every game like Dalton has had in his career. I thought McCarron would do well here. However to hard to tell how be will do elsewhere.

If it is the Browns and Gordon is playing, he may have a better receiver to throw to than Greene. I do see your point though, it is the Browns, something will go wrong. :)

People are smart enough to figure out that McCarron would perfom better if his supporting cast were better.

If he signs with the Browns I hope they draft Barkley and a top receiver.

I hope they draft a QB #1 any way because McCarron isn't the long-term answer. He is a bridge QB until a rookie learns enogh to play. I would be fine if they drafter Barkley at #4 but they also need help in the secondary and WR.

I do think the Browns and Hue Jackson will call upon AJ McCarron. We'll see if they want to pay him what he thinks he deserves or at least can get. This one has been percolating for a while.

People are smart enough to figure out that McCarron would perfom better if his supporting cast were better.

I hope they draft a QB #1 any way because McCarron isn't the long-term answer. He is a bridge QB until a rookie learns enogh to play. I would be fine if they drafter Barkley at #4 but they also need help in the secondary and WR.

I do think the Browns and Hue Jackson will call upon AJ McCarron. We'll see if they want to pay him what he thinks he deserves or at least can get. This one has been percolating for a while.

Eh trust me no matter how possibly bad a supporting cast McCarron may end up with. If he doesn't do well people will say see that's why Dalton was the starter lol.

I still say McCarron is nothing more than a game manager. I’ll gladly eat my words if he proves otherwise as he seems like a good guy.

That very well could be true. However it's the same I say to people who say Dalton is better. We don't know either way. People look at 4 starts while having zero experience or even a training camp with 1st string and assume that is as good as he ever looked. When imo he looked very Dalton like. Besides for 2015 Dalton, how McCarron looked was very Dalton like. Except McCarron actually seemed more poise in the big games than Dalton has in big games in 7 years. So you would think McCarron would have only kept getting better each year with the more game experience he got. Which is why I wanted to see him play instead of Dalton. We know what Dalton is. Still don't know what McCarron is.