George Rogers Clark vs Bracken County predictions

Which team will win  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Which team will win

One of the best teams in the region vs one of the not so good teams in the region, has to be a barn burner.

GRC better hope BC shows up. Brossart friends said Bears wasted no time using weather forecast to back out of game this week and wanted no part of reschedule talk. Lol

I appreciate the confidence in GRC. I really do. But anything can happen in any game at any time. I think it best not to get too comfortable in thinking you are going to win every game. When one does is when one gets egg on their face. I’ve seen too many underdog wins. Having said that. I believe in the cardinals and I think we will get a win

GRC better hope BC shows up. Brossart friends said Bears wasted no time using weather forecast to back out of game this week and wanted no part of reschedule talk. Lol

They cancelled because of the snow storm coming. Last year Bracken County got stuck on a bus and didn’t get home til 4 o’clock in the morning.

I appreciate the confidence in GRC. I really do. But anything can happen in any game at any time. I think it best not to get too comfortable in thinking you are going to win every game. When one does is when one gets egg on their face. I’ve seen too many underdog wins. Having said that. I believe in the cardinals and I think we will get a win

I appreciate the humbleness but BC is completely outmanned. No answer for the big men or any men for that matter. Just trying to get better for the first round of district.