Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

George Rogers Clark vs Bracken County predictions

Which team will win 8 members have voted

  1. 1. Which team will win

    • :GRC
      62%
    • Bracken County
      37%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Really? A prediction thread?

  • Author
Really? A prediction thread?

 

Start them all on teams we play.

I’ll be there to take this one in, Ive been to this gym once but too young to remember. But obviously this game is out of reach and hopefully the Polar Bears can use this to prepare for the district.

I’ll be there to take this one in, Ive been to this gym once but too young to remember. But obviously this game is out of reach and hopefully the Polar Bears can use this to prepare for the district.

You better check the address, they are in a new gym.

One of the best teams in the region vs one of the not so good teams in the region, has to be a barn burner.

One of the best teams in the region vs one of the not so good teams in the region, has to be a barn burner.

 

GRC better hope BC shows up. Brossart friends said Bears wasted no time using weather forecast to back out of game this week and wanted no part of reschedule talk. Lol

Really? A prediction thread?

 

My thoughts exactly lol

I appreciate the confidence in GRC. I really do. But anything can happen in any game at any time. I think it best not to get too comfortable in thinking you are going to win every game. When one does is when one gets egg on their face. I’ve seen too many underdog wins. Having said that. I believe in the cardinals and I think we will get a win

New gym isn't finished. GRC still plays in the same gym.

New gym isn't finished. GRC still plays in the same gym.

When will it open ?

GRC better hope BC shows up. Brossart friends said Bears wasted no time using weather forecast to back out of game this week and wanted no part of reschedule talk. Lol

They cancelled because of the snow storm coming. Last year Bracken County got stuck on a bus and didn’t get home til 4 o’clock in the morning.

You better check the address, they are in a new gym.

Sorry sir don’t think you’re right. It takes longer than that to build a gym, it ain’t no treehouse.

Edited by brooksville

I appreciate the confidence in GRC. I really do. But anything can happen in any game at any time. I think it best not to get too comfortable in thinking you are going to win every game. When one does is when one gets egg on their face. I’ve seen too many underdog wins. Having said that. I believe in the cardinals and I think we will get a win

I appreciate the humbleness but BC is completely outmanned. No answer for the big men or any men for that matter. Just trying to get better for the first round of district.

  • Author
When will it open ?

 

They just broke ground a month ago. My guess is not this coming year but the next.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.