Brossart 39 Newport Central Catholic 38

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Go to this game and the Conner/Highlands game threads and first comment out the gate on both is Conner had to beat 8 on 5 and Brossart/NCC was worst officiated game in long time. Whatever happened to good game and one team was better that night congrats. It's always the referees fault and they stuck it to us. Amazes me.

Go to this game and the Conner/Highlands game threads and first comment out the gate on both is Conner had to beat 8 on 5 and Brossart/NCC was worst officiated game in long time. Whatever happened to good game and one team was better that night congrats. It's always the referees fault and they stuck it to us. Amazes me.

Seriously you can honestly say officials were good if you so you had blinders on. I pretty sure you won't admit.

Seriously you can honestly say officials were good if you so you had blinders on. I pretty sure you won't admit.

Didn't attend the game I just read this thread and the Conner and Highlands game ones and first comments are refs were horrible. It gets old. Every game team that loses says refs screwed us, however Conner broke out a new approach and said refs screwed us or we would have won by more .

Didn't attend the game I just read this thread and the Conner and Highlands game ones and first comments are refs were horrible. It gets old. Every game team that loses says refs screwed us, however Conner broke out a new approach and said refs screwed us or we would have won by more .

Did you ever think they were bad, in the HHS game they shot 31 free throws made 23, CC doesn't foul that much. At the NCC/Brossart game they were horrible and if you were there you would have witnessed it.

Slow start for both teams. First quarter ended with Breds on top 8-4. They remained in front 17-13 at intermission. L'Stangs outscored visitors 26 21 in second half to eek out the victory.

Awesome performance for Brossart freshman Marie Kiefer who scored 17 and grabbed 19 rebounds. Big night for Senior Allison Schultz who connected on 7 of 10 from the free-throw line and came up big down the stretch.

I understand that complaining about officials gets old and annoying, but it is also annoying to see the same guys or girls out their blowing their whistle and making bad calls year after year.

If I had as many problems dealing with parents and players as some of the officials have dealing with parents and players, I would be fired.