Louisville 73 Florida State 69

Randy Parker

Was sure this was a loss during the net repair break. Although, was sure this was a loss when the Cards went down 17 in the first half and was absolutely certain this was a loss before tipoff tonight.

Much needed all around.

Louisville’s first road win over a ranked team since winning at SMU in 2014.

Funny to see Louisville fans roast their players and coach at halftime. I'm sure there's a lot of deleting going on.

No need to delete. They were bad for long stretches of the 1st half (early and late). They deserved to get "roasted" in the same way they deserved to be praised for their 2nd half performance.

Really nice win. Much needed. FSU played above its very high ceiling in the 1st half (21 especially) and came back down to earth in the 2nd half. UofL played well and the refs (including UK's favorite boy) let them play the full 40 minutes. This allowed Spalding and particularly Mahmoud to stay out of foul trouble and aggressively swat balls in the lane. McMahon has clearly been given the green light by Padgett to shoot any time he is marginally open. Finally got a couple of big ones to fall (and the 2 FTs to ice it).

For some reason, Williams must've overheard the conversation with McMahon because he also wants to shoot every time he touches it. That needs to be corrected. He did hit 1 big 3 pointer, but he took many ill-advised shots as well. Needs to improve to spell Spalding and Mahmoud to avoid or when in foul trouble. Padgett seems to like bringing Mahmoud off the bench and starting Williams. Certainly keeps Anas from getting fouls when he is not in the game.

Finally, the foul on Sutton when the FSU guy grabbed him and pulled him on top of him for a 4 point play was brutal. Check out @MarkEnnis on Twitter for the video. Shame the refs fell for it.

You're cracking me up tonight!

:lol2: Love it.

Was pleasantly surprised to wake up to the news of a comeback win in this one. I've got it recorded so I may watch the second half if I get time. Cards got a league road win against a ranked opponent, can't ask for much more than that.

No need to delete. They were bad for long stretches of the 1st half (early and late). They deserved to get "roasted" in the same way they deserved to be praised for their 2nd half performance.

Really nice win. Much needed. FSU played above its very high ceiling in the 1st half (21 especially) and came back down to earth in the 2nd half. UofL played well and the refs (including UK's favorite boy) let them play the full 40 minutes. This allowed Spalding and particularly Mahmoud to stay out of foul trouble and aggressively swat balls in the lane. McMahon has clearly been given the green light by Padgett to shoot any time he is marginally open. Finally got a couple of big ones to fall (and the 2 FTs to ice it).

For some reason, Williams must've overheard the conversation with McMahon because he also wants to shoot every time he touches it. That needs to be corrected. He did hit 1 big 3 pointer, but he took many ill-advised shots as well. Needs to improve to spell Spalding and Mahmoud to avoid or when in foul trouble. Padgett seems to like bringing Mahmoud off the bench and starting Williams. Certainly keeps Anas from getting fouls when he is not in the game.

Finally, the foul on Sutton when the FSU guy grabbed him and pulled him on top of him for a 4 point play was brutal. Check out @MarkEnnis on Twitter for the video. Shame the refs fell for it.

Spot on analysis. As for Malik, he makes one jumper and he thinks he is Steph Curry. He needs to realize he isn't in high school anymore and he's going to make a living in the paint.

:lol2: Love it.

Was pleasantly surprised to wake up to the news of a comeback win in this one. I've got it recorded so I may watch the second half if I get time. Cards got a league road win against a ranked opponent, can't ask for much more than that.

You should totally watch it – the comeback was awesome, we were going nuts!

Also, Ryan McMahon was huuuge – brilliant finish and then after the game, went into the seats to hug his grandma, I was weak.

You should totally watch it – the comeback was awesome, we were going nuts!

Also, Ryan McMahon was huuuge – brilliant finish and then after the game, went into the seats to hug his grandma, I was weak.

Ryan can hoop. While he is known for his shooting, he is much more than JUST a shooter. Can really bring a calming presence when he's in there.

I like the lineup of Snider, McMahon, Mahmound, Spalding and Adel late in the game. I've been hard on Spalding over the last couple of years but last night was the first time I can say he wanted the ball and I wanted him to get the ball during clutch time. He looked confident. Got love McMahon baby face killer. I don't care if he gets burt sometimes on the D end he knows how to win period.