Covington Holy Cross 56 Lloyd 41

Muskie - twice now you make sure you reference the coach but nothing about the kids playing well and off to a good start. But making sure you mention the team has no talent or bench. The 3 senior starters have played great and add in the Jr Knochelman they all average from 13-17 points through 5 games. Give the kids some credit.

Muskie - twice now you make sure you reference the coach but nothing about the kids playing well and off to a good start. But making sure you mention the team has no talent or bench. The 3 senior starters have played great and add in the Jr Knochelman they all average from 13-17 points through 5 games. Give the kids some credit.

I’m sorry My point is not much was expected from this group and I was very impressed. I know Ryan got heat last year and some was deserved. Just impressed because on paper HC did not have “ name “ players and they have been impressive. Very balanced team where four kids can get 20 on any given night. They could be a top 5 team in region.

I see what you are saying and my point was only that the kids deserved to get some credit even though it has only been 5 games. All the preseason talk was they had the worse Holy Cross team ever. The kids have stepped up and the seniors have led the team to their good start, i.e. Schrand, Niehaus, Zimmerman. Both coaching and players have blended well to their good start. Not sure if they are a top 5 team yet but much better than people expected. This is a good group of kids.

I’m sorry My point is not much was expected from this group and I was very impressed. I know Ryan got heat last year and some was deserved. Just impressed because on paper HC did not have “ name “ players and they have been impressive. Very balanced team where four kids can get 20 on any given night. They could be a top 5 team in region.

Balanced. Makes a big difference when the whole team can get involved instead of one player scoring 20+ and the others in single digits or not according at all. Maybe just maybe Schrand finally sees the light. I also think they started off this season with a little easier schedule than last year. I hope for the best for the kids, but I'll never be on board with the coaching.