Your CFP Top Ten As Of Today

Run To State

I'll be honest. I think the playoffs should be 16 teams if we really want to know who's the best of the best.

I think it should be 16 teams too.

As long as it is only 4 teams, college football recruiting will always be heavily slanted in the favor of teams like Bama, Oklahoma, and OSU.

Plus, the money involved would be crazy good for everyone.

With that said, here is hoping we get to an 8 Team Playoff soon! :thumb:

I'll be honest. I think the playoffs should be 16 teams if we really want to know who's the best of the best.

It would be cool if they did it that way, but I’m in agreement that there should be at least eight. Either way, the current setup is definitely better than the BCS system was hands down.

Scott Frost has done an amazing job at UCF. Former offensive coordinator at Oregon with Chip Kelly, he played QB at Nebraska. Have to think he'll have his pick of jobs: Nebraska, Tennessee, Florida, Ole Miss, and any other SEC openings that could pop like Arkansas. Put UCF in the top 10, love it! Notre Dame continues to get embarrassed by speed and athleticism on the big stage. Watch out for Auburn.

USC ahead of ND?

Notre Dame would be 11th. I think some of the committee members look at it as what have you done for me lately. Notre Dame looked as bad last night as USC did against Notre Dame. I, personally, don't think USC and Notre Dame are as bad as they looked in those respective games. Sometimes, you look totally inept.

Notre Dame would be 11th. I think some of the committee members look at it as what have you done for me lately. Notre Dame looked as bad last night as USC did against Notre Dame. I, personally, don't think USC and Notre Dame are as bad as they looked in those respective games. Sometimes, you look totally inept.

You're talking to an OSU fan I know all about sometimes looking totally inept. See Iowa.