Who Gets In?

GrantNKY

Couple different scenarios:

- Undefeated Wisconsin or 2 Loss Auburn?

- 1 Loss TCU or Undefeated Wisconsin?

- 1 Loss Washington or Undefeated Wisconsin?

- Outside of Auburn (who plays 1 and 2) which 2 loss team has best chance to get in? USC/ Michigan State/ Ohio State/ Penn State

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Even though their schedule is a joke an undefeated Wisconsin gets in. But I don't think they go undefeated and more than likely have 2 or 3 losses.

I think Wisconsin loses 3 games as well. I don't see them beating Iowa, Michigan, or whoever comes out of the East.

My hopes are Alabama, Georgia, Miami, and Oklahoma/TCU, but it will probably be Alabama, Notre Dame, Clemson, and either Georgia or Oklahoma. I don't think the Big10 will get a team in.

In the bottom scenario the Alabama vs Heisman Winner in the semis would be too appealing to put Georgia in over Oklahoma.

In the bottom scenario the Alabama vs Heisman Winner in the semis would be too appealing to put Georgia in over Oklahoma.

In the bottom scenario it would most likely be Alabama vs Clemson in Semi’s for rematch of last year and then Georgia vs Notre Dame for rematch of regular season.

Couple different scenarios:

- Undefeated Wisconsin or 2 Loss Auburn?

- 1 Loss TCU or Undefeated Wisconsin?

- 1 Loss Washington or Undefeated Wisconsin?

- Outside of Auburn (who plays 1 and 2) which 2 loss team has best chance to get in? USC/ Michigan State/ Ohio State/ Penn State

538 projects Wisconsin would get in in each of the first three scenarios.

Penn St has almost no path to the playoffs, IMO, has an 80% chance of winning out however.

Ohio St has a 38% chance if they win out and I think that is a good number for them, has a 34% chance of winning out.

USC has a 30% chance if they win out...has a 24% chance of winning out.

Michigan St has a 31% if they win out...but they only are given a #5 chance of winning out.

538 projects Wisconsin would get in in each of the first three scenarios.

Penn St has almost no path to the playoffs, IMO, has an 80% chance of winning out however.

Ohio St has a 38% chance if they win out and I think that is a good number for them, has a 34% chance of winning out.

USC has a 30% chance if they win out...has a 24% chance of winning out.

Michigan St has a 31% if they win out...but they only are given a #5 chance of winning out.

I will be curious to see how accurate the 538 projections turn out to be. I have my doubts.