Bengals 20 Bills 16

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Obviously i have been very critical of Dalton. So I need to be fair and give him praise for overall looking much better the last 3 weeks since the OC change. With that said my concerns about his play in big moments is still a concern, because as good as he has played he still missed big time throws that would have beat the packers. Then today that throw at the end should have been a pick.

At least we are getting back to Dalton playing good for the most part even if he still struggles in the big moments. If he can at least be consistent most of the game like the last few weeks. With their schedule they very well could go 10 and 6 as long as he is consistent overall like the last 3 weeks even if he still misses throws in big moments.

Obviously i have been very critical of Dalton. So I need to be fair and give him praise for overall looking much better the last 3 weeks since the OC change. With that said my concerns about his play in big moments is still a concern, because as good as he has played he still missed big time throws that would have beat the packers. Then today that throw at the end should have been a pick.

What on Earth must have been going through his head when he decided to let that pass go? That's the worst possible decision he could have made in that situation, and he made it. All's well that ends well, I guess.

Dalton's got to be a smarter QB going forward. With the talent around him on offense, and the defense playing well, all he has to do is not lose games for them. The AFC North is a very winnable division this year, even after the 0-3 start.

I'll take this defense against any in the league except maybe Denver. They fly to the ball, Atkins is unblockable, the secondary when healthy is playing lights out and oh yeah they have the best linebacker in the league.

If the offense does anything against Houston they win. If Dalton makes a few key throws a good qb in the NFL has to make against the Packers. This team would be 4 and 1.

The offense just needs to keep being consistent and get better every week.

I'll take this defense against any in the league except maybe Denver. They fly to the ball, Atkins is unblockable, the secondary when healthy is playing lights out and oh yeah they have the best linebacker in the league.

I doubt there is another defense in the league with the depth the Bengals have. They use every defensive player on their roster every week, and everyone makes plays.

I doubt there is another defense in the league with the depth the Bengals have. They use every defensive player on their roster every week, and everyone makes plays.

As much as people may have hated how the Bengals didn't address the line in the last two drafts. I think we see why in the fact that it has led to them putting together a very good defensive team.

They also have playmakers on offense. So have to assume the only focus this off season in free agency and the draft is offensive line, offensive line and more offensive line.

A lot of that is due to the drafting they have done on defense in recent years.