Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bengals 20 Bills 16

Featured Replies

On the offensive side, Lazor has to get a huge amount of credit. The Bengals can't run the ball. They can't protect the QB. They have no Eifert and little help for AJ, yet they are putting up points.

  • Replies 49
  • Views 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ha true see post 13.

Haha must have posted at the same time.

On the offensive side, Lazor has to get a huge amount of credit. The Bengals can't run the ball. They can't protect the QB. They have no Eifert and little help for AJ, yet they are putting up points.

 

For me it's always hard to tell if they have no help for AJ Green. Or more the fact that Dalton as we discussed in the update thread has always been a one read and throw guy. There has been quite a few times this year someone like Lafell has been open and Dalton hasn't hit him or never looked at him.

 

With that said I do agree Lazor has done a great job since taking over. Plus we actually saw the Bengals have 2 rbs in at once a few times. For the life of me I never understood why the Bengals use Gio more at the same time even if another running back is in. Lazor at least did that a few times today.

On the offensive side, Lazor has to get a huge amount of credit. The Bengals can't run the ball. They can't protect the QB. They have no Eifert and little help for AJ, yet they are putting up points.

This has to be the worst rushing team in the league. With 3 talented backs too. Just an average run blocking O line and this could be the scariest offense in the league. It seems like every time Mixon gets the ball he is hit in the backfield.

Dennard has quietly finally had a good year so far after being hurt his first few years.

This has to be the worst rushing team in the league. With 3 talented backs too. Just an average run blocking O line and this could be the scariest offense in the league. It seems like every time Mixon gets the ball he is hit in the backfield.

 

Yep. The line has not been a good run blocking line since 2014. As much people want to look at the play of the tackles. I think a lot of the problems is the inside guys of our center and lg Boling who I never thought was that good. Plus and offensive line coach who I don't think has adjusted well to how the game has changed.

Dennard has quietly finally had a good year so far after being hurt his first few years.

It's about damn time. I've had really high expectations for him ever since I saw him in the Big 10 Championship game in 2013.

A lot to like about this game.

 

1) They won a close one

2) They stayed agressive and ate up clock forcing the Bills to use their timeouts.

3) The defense is very very good. With Burfict, even better.

4) AD is a rhythm passer, quick short pass guy.. Trying to make him or have him be anything else is wasting time.

5) Bullock made all his field goals.

 

 

They still are nothing but an average team, but this dicvision is the weakest in the AFC. I can't remember the AFC being this weak.

A lot to like about this game.

 

1) They won a close one

2) They stayed agressive and ate up clock forcing the Bills to use their timeouts.

3) The defense is very very good. With Burfict, even better.

4) AD is a rhythm passer, quick short pass guy.. Trying to make him or have him be anything else is wasting time.

5) Bullock made all his field goals.

 

 

They still are nothing but an average team, but this dicvision is the weakest in the AFC. I can't remember the AFC being this weak.

I think 10-6 wins this division.

Wife surprised me with tickets as a birthday present for this game...so, we sat thru the rain in this one. I think I could've walked into the Ohio and come back out drier than what I was at the end of the game, at least from the waist down. Looked like half to maybe 2/3rds of the crowd stayed home.

 

If you would've told me we'd run the ball like we did today, in today's conditions, I would've figured there'd be an "L" next to this game.

Wife surprised me with tickets as a birthday present for this game...so, we sat thru the rain in this one. I think I could've walked into the Ohio and come back out drier than what I was at the end of the game, at least from the waist down. Looked like half to maybe 2/3rds of the crowd stayed home.

 

If you would've told me we'd run the ball like we did today, in today's conditions, I would've figured there'd be an "L" next to this game.

 

 

I have had season tickets for 37 years and this is the first game where it rained the whole time. It was difficult to stay dry from the waist down. Didn't matter, a victory always makes me feel better.

I have had season tickets for 37 years and this is the first game where it rained the whole time. It was difficult to stay dry from the waist down. Didn't matter, a victory always makes me feel better.

 

We thought we were prepared with our raincoats, but once we sat down we realized we were sadly mistaken. We went and bought a couple of ponchos and put them on, since you could pull those out over your knees...but the damage was already done. But, as you say, a win made it feel much better.

 

On a side note, they may not be the most form-fitting or stylish, and they certainly "feel weird", but our Frogg Toggs raincoats were the bomb today. I may even think about getting a pair of their pants too, if I know I'm going to be out in conditions like today.

We thought we were prepared with our raincoats, but once we sat down we realized we were sadly mistaken. We went and bought a couple of ponchos and put them on, since you could pull those out over your knees...but the damage was already done. But, as you say, a win made it feel much better.

 

On a side note, they may not be the most form-fitting or stylish, and they certainly "feel weird", but our Frogg Toggs raincoats were the bomb today. I may even think about getting a pair of their pants too, if I know I'm going to be out in conditions like today.

Frogg Toggs makes very good stuff and it is a lot cheaper than most of the stuff out there.

I have had season tickets for 37 years and this is the first game where it rained the whole time. It was difficult to stay dry from the waist down. Didn't matter, a victory always makes me feel better.

There was a Patriots game a few years ago that was an absolute downpour in the 4th quarter. It was raining harder that day than any part of today. But I've been to basically every game since they opened PBS and this was the wettest game I can remember as well. At least it wasn't cold though.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.