Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bengals 20 Bills 16

Featured Replies

Who cares how talented Eifert is? He's a twig. Talent doesn't matter when you can't get on the field. I'd absolutely move on from him if I were the Bengals.

Agreed

  • Replies 49
  • Views 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Who cares how talented Eifert is? He's a twig. Talent doesn't matter when you can't get on the field. I'd absolutely move on from him if I were the Bengals.

 

Fair enough. Do you feel the same about Gronk? You may have already said it, so I'm just really asking because I can't remember.

Fair enough. Do you feel the same about Gronk? You may have already said it, so I'm just really asking because I can't remember.

 

Are you trying to compare the two? Gronk is the 5th fastest player in NFL history to get to 70 TDs.

 

Quite a bit different than Eifert, but to answer your question, I think Gronk is closer to being done for good than not and it's why I wanted them to bring Bennett back this past off-season.

Are you trying to compare the two? Gronk is the 5th fastest player in NFL history to get to 70 TDs.

 

Quite a bit different than Eifert, but to answer your question, I think Gronk is closer to being done for good than not and it's why I wanted them to bring Bennett back this past off-season.

 

Not comparing at all. Gronk is a freak and when healthy always dominated. I just know he has been hurt a lot too. So wasn't sure if you felt they should keep him and continue paying him or not.

Not comparing at all. Gronk is a freak and when healthy always dominated. I just know he has been hurt a lot too. So wasn't sure if you felt they should keep him and continue paying him or not.

 

That's the big difference IMO. Gronk has shown when healthy he's dominant. Eifert has shown nothing IMO. FWIW, I don't think the Patriots stick with Gronk much longer if he doesn't prove to be capable of staying on the field.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.