Racial Inequality?

FarBeyondDriven

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Serious discussion requires at least some facts to support ones position. You are giving me an opinion at this point. Do you have any valid statistics to support your opinion?

Are you suggesting that it doesn't happen?

I've no doubt that it's not only blacks that it's happening to.

I've no doubt that in some cases the officer had no other choice, but are you seriously expecting us to do the leg work to present example after example when any breathing conscious American, no matter how they feel about it all, and who hasn't been living under a rock realizes that we've got a serious crime, guns, violence, police brutality, anti-police issue in this country?

No matter where anyone stands on any of this, just as someone can give an example that supports where they are on it, someone else will be able to give another example to refute it.

What really needs to be understood is that it's not all completely the fault of one side, and that there's been many situations to show that it's both, and even in some specific cases it was both, where all involved both cop and criminal follow the old saying that they both pretty much deserved each other, as they were both behaving badly.

I just want to add that it happens to every single race. Cops dont wake up deciding to kill someone.

In this day and time a jury will go out of their way to convict if there is a slight chance to do so.

Even Obama Justice Dept tried to get convictions and couldnt.

Maybe, just maybe things are as black and white as they seem.

Maybe the media plays things in different views as to make you think what they want you to think.

I'm not sure what that has to do with this....What's the correlation?

That I was trying to see if the black on black murder rate is higher than a white cop killing a black person.

If so then I think the real problem is the murder rate in those cities.