WWE Hell in a Cell

Updated Card for the October 8 PPV.

Hell in a Cell Match Kevin Owens vs Shane McMahon

Hell in a Cell Match Smackdown Live Tag Team Championship The New Day © vs The Usos

WWE Championship Jinder Mahal © vs Shinsuke Nakamura

United States Championship AJ Styles © vs Baron Corbin

Smackdown Live Women's Championship Natalya © vs Charlotte Flair

Randy Orton vs Rusev

Dolph Ziggler vs Bobby Roode

Thought it was a really solid PPV. As expected, New Day/Usos was great. Those guys could have matches forever and I'd watch.

Owens/McMahon was also really, really good. Both guys put their bodies on the line and it was super exciting to watch. I thought the Sami Zayn twist at the end was a really good touch as well.

The U.S. Title match was excellent too. All three guys were good and I was pleasantly surprised to see Corbin walk away with the title.

I absolutely hated the outcome of the Jinder/Nakamura match, but the match itself was decent. At the end of the day, though, I think Champion Jinder hurts Smackdown overall. Attendance at Smackdown events has been borderline embarrassing in the last several weeks.

Roode & Ziggler was better than I expected and I loved how the match ended.

The two dud matches were Rusev/Orton, which I expected. I was disappointed in Charlotte/Natalya, though. I thought that would be much better and it was just blah for me.

But overall, a pretty good show. I give it a solid B.

Thought it was a really solid PPV. As expected, New Day/Usos was great. Those guys could have matches forever and I'd watch.

Owens/McMahon was also really, really good. Both guys put their bodies on the line and it was super exciting to watch. I thought the Sami Zayn twist at the end was a really good touch as well.

The U.S. Title match was excellent too. All three guys were good and I was pleasantly surprised to see Corbin walk away with the title.

I absolutely hated the outcome of the Jinder/Nakamura match, but the match itself was decent. At the end of the day, though, I think Champion Jinder hurts Smackdown overall. Attendance at Smackdown events has been borderline embarrassing in the last several weeks.

Roode & Ziggler was better than I expected and I loved how the match ended.

The two dud matches were Rusev/Orton, which I expected. I was disappointed in Charlotte/Natalya, though. I thought that would be much better and it was just blah for me.

But overall, a pretty good show. I give it a solid B.

I agree with everything but the bold.

Nakamura has been pushed way too hard too soon, he is not deserving of the title. While I agree Jinder is far from ideal, I think he has had a solid run. With that said, I agree it is time to pass the title along, just not to Nakamura.

I loved the ending where the Viper quickly struck with an RKO to end it.

I agree with everything but the bold.

Nakamura has been pushed way too hard too soon, he is not deserving of the title. While I agree Jinder is far from ideal, I think he has had a solid run. With that said, I agree it is time to pass the title along, just not to Nakamura.

I loved the ending where the Viper quickly struck with an RKO to end it.

I think Jinder has been pushed way too hard too soon. Went from being a jobber to #1 contender in a week's time & then he's all of a sudden the champ.

The RKO is Orton's biggest appeal, but he doesn't impress me in the ring, even though he's a guy I really want to like. I also think he's much better as a heel.