Best Hidden Security Systems

PurplePride92

I'm looking to upgrade my home security system and I am looking for recommendations on the best hidden security systems. Does anyone on here have any personal experiences with hidden security systems that they care to share? Who is a good brand and how much should I expect to pay for it?

All help and advice is greatly appreciated.

Speaking of home security systems, my wife is adamant we get one installed now that we've reached the point where our little guy is about to transition to his crib which is in the front of the house with windows on the ground level.

I know nothing about them. What kinda costs am I looking at for installation and monthly fees?

I'm not looking for anything top of the line, just something that would alert us/authorities if someone is trying to get in a window/door.

I'm looking to upgrade my home security system and I am looking for recommendations on the best hidden security systems. Does anyone on here have any personal experiences with hidden security systems that they care to share? Who is a good brand and how much should I expect to pay for it?

All help and advice is greatly appreciated.

Why do you want a hidden security system? Isn't it more preventive if they see you have one?

Iris from Lowes is pretty simple. Starts at $150.00 and you can add cameras that if you have the internet you can be notified and watch from your phone for no monthly fee.

Why do you want a hidden security system? Isn't it more preventive if they see you have one?

Iris from Lowes is pretty simple. Starts at $150.00 and you can add cameras that if you have the internet you can be notified and watch from your phone for no monthly fee.

Now that sounds interesting and is something I had in mind. Thank you!

My house is somewhat remote, so I have ADT and I have also installed a number of Netcam wireless cameras (although you need an AC plug) which can be motion activated to send you a notification and have infrared. They were not expensive however, mine do not zoom and pivot.

Also, I have a long driveway, so I have a driveway alarm a few hundred feet from the house. And, I have four big dogs.