Real or fake ufo?

Fear the Nation

Hey, what was this lady doing with her phone on during the landing procedure?! Doesn't she know what that does to radars and communications?! People these days...

You are allowed to use small devices (not laptops) as long as they are in 'airplane' mode.

The video did not explain how the passenger captured the hostile UFO, nor does it say whether the passenger has released it.

Seriously, how hard can it be to overlay a blurry object onto a video with software such as Adobe Premiere? I suspect the UFO is fake because I believe that the videographer knows what it is.

I am prepared to have my mind changed if the person who took the video can produce the pilot of the captured vessel.

The video did not explain how the passenger captured the hostile UFO, nor does it say whether the passenger has released it.

Seriously, how hard can it be to overlay a blurry object onto a video with software such as Adobe Premiere? I suspect the UFO is fake because I believe that the videographer knows what it is.

I am prepared to have my mind changed if the person who took the video can produce the pilot of the captured vessel.

The pilot of the plane can confirm... We should waterboard him... Joking... Real torture would be better...joking again...really...joking again....really.