4A #7 Shelby County vs. 5A North Bullitt

DragonFire

Who wins?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Shelby County
    • North Bullitt

The Rockets have responded well to an opening game loss to Garrard County that saw them give up 41 points. Since, they have outscored their two overmatched opponents by a combined 95-14. This week they come up against a more capable North Bullitt team that enters at 3-0. Of course, they entered at that same 3-0 record last season, only to be sent home with a crushing 56-7 defeat. That game sent up the flares about the potential of the last Shelby County team - can we expect a similar statement win this year?

Don't know about being too physical but Shelbys D has really stepped up the last 2 outings. Will really have to step it up this week against N. Bullitts Offense. I think Shelby can still outscore them. Shelbys Offense is getting better each week and is loaded with tons of speed.

Don't know about being too physical but Shelbys D has really stepped up the last 2 outings. Will really have to step it up this week against N. Bullitts Offense. I think Shelby can still outscore them. Shelbys Offense is getting better each week and is loaded with tons of speed.

If you know the type of D shelby runs then you would know that physical is the main game in it.. they are tough and I don't think N Bullitt has it in them especially if they are anything like last year.

Its pick your poison with Shelby County. OC set out to stop the QB who had 258 yards the previous 2 games. They held him to 0 yards but the other 2 backs had big plays to beat them. #30 had 10 carries for 126 (86 yard carry on 3rd & 25 on their own 14) and #2 had 3 carries for 85 (60 yard carry in the 3rd). Defense returned a pick for a TOUCHDOWN and another to the 1. Verry good overall team