Ky Premier AAU?

Right now we have about 5/6 boys teams started. We will expand like we did with the girls program. We are getting a enormous amount of players wanting to play at this time.

Yes but Premier is known for quality, not quantity. I'll be more interested to see if they (you) can start to get some of the better kids in the state.

It will be harder on the boys side to get the best players but not impossible. Split my team up this past summer. 4 went with Louisville Magic and the rest formed a premier team and added a few kids. Both had good summers. It worked out well for all the kids. Magic kids got to play top level talent and the premier kids got to do things on the court that just wasnt going to happen for them playing with the other 4. Every kid improved and at the end of the day thats what matters.

Is KY Premier a sponsored or independent team? I am not sure if Kentucky has any UA sponsored programs or the And 1 sponsored league. It seems it would be good to get as much national exposure for the players from Kentucky. Is there any data on how many DII, DIII and NAIA scouts/coaches attend the non-sponsored tournaments like the Adidas Invitational in Indy or the Sate AAU? Curious to see if the money the families put out for non-sponsored teams are worth the exposure investment or just a good way to let their sons and daughters play the sport the enjoy.

I sent my son to the camp they held at Lindsey Wilson this year and was very impressed.It was solid fundamentals. He made an impression and was asked to play next season.We are excited for this opportunity,and my older son will hopefully be playing with them as well.