Ky Premier AAU?

Extremely interested where the boys programs goes!! The Program had several boys team from Northern Kentucky this year but only one to my knowledge that traveled nationally, and they were a 5th grade team! Looking forward to see where it goes moving forward!!

Extremely interested where the boys programs goes!! The Program had several boys team from Northern Kentucky this year but only one to my knowledge that traveled nationally, and they were a 5th grade team! Looking forward to see where it goes moving forward!!

Whats considered nationally?

"Nationally" probably used loosely, more like east of Mississippi!! I know they played in all the large tournaments, playing more then 15 games against Coast2Coast top 25 rankings! It will be nice when the boys program gets to be like the girls and bring multiple teams to the traveling venues!

Sign up today for the @preferredscout @kentuckyPremier @kba_sports combine on Sept 25th. 7th-12th grade girls!

KBA Basketball Forms

Want to be seen by @preferredscout National Scouting service and @kentuckyPremier EYBL Staff? Sign up today!

Is that the NCAA Open weekend? I think it is. Any idea why they open a weekend for girls but not boys?

• 1 month later...

Heard Kentucky Premier teams in the NKY area are folding? Didn't they just get started? Anyone have details?There were probably more NKY girls playing on a Premier team than any other program, that would leave a huge void. Legacy and Kings would really benefit

Not folding. More Rumors. As a matter of fact we may even expand more into that area.

Odd, I thought I heard the guy that directed and ran all NKY Kentucky Premier teams was not doing them again? If he is out then who is organizing all the teams here in NKY?

Buddy is semi retired and will probably continue coaching. The core group of Premier will handle it all. Any new players wanting to sign up can go to our webpage and get the contact info.Or anyone can contact me here.

We will be in many gyms in Northern Kentucky this winter. Just getting started. :thumb:

• 3 months later...