10th region picks/ teams and players

Paris is probably the most talented team top to bottom. Real question for them is can they put together 3 good games in a row. MOCO is probably the overall favorite playing at home. I'd say Mason is next if Pigg stays out of foul trouble. No idea what is going on at Campbell. They may have tough time getting out of district. If they do, they have to be next. Unfortunately Bracken is probably not going to get out of district with their draw but Hinson has Mason County's number it seems. Augusta may be playing better than anyone. 3 legitimate scorers and good role players. Can't count them out. If they get a god d bounce or two they could reach the semis or finals of region.

Brossart has surprised me. I thought they would be a year or so away.

Top players:

1) Austin Crawford- Bracken

2) Garrard, Paris

3) Allen, Pendleton

4) Ohmer, Scott

5) Wilson, Campbell

6) Mattox, Augusta

7) Pigg, Mason

8) Owens Crawford, Augusta

9) Fuller, Moco

10)tie Walker, Moco and J Crawford of Brossart.

I think Mason County, Campbell County and Paris are playing their best basketball right now and I think Mason County is the best out of that bunch. Brossart matches up well with each team and has enough to pull off a deep run in the region, but they need to take care of the ball a bit better. When it's all said and done, I think Mason will be the team on top.

How does Pendleton beat Campbell at Campbell? Did Wilson not play? Moco beats Pendleton by 25 the same week at Pendleton

Pendleton shot 56% 2point.....56% 3point, and over 80% free throws against Campbell.

Pendleton shot 37% 2point......25% 3point.....and 88%... 7 for 8 on free throws for

against MOCO

You have a solid argument for Pigg to be higher. He may should be where Ohmer is and the rest move down. Pigg is definitely one of the better college prospects.

Personally think Matt Wilson and Pig are the top 2 players in the region right now with Crawford, Garrard, Allen, and Ohmer closely following

Don't hear his name mentioned with the 10th region's "elite" but Connor Maddox is averaging 22ppg, shooting 53% from the field, 42% from three, 85% from the free throw line and his team, Augusta, is 18-6 and that is currently good enough for second best in the region. Personally I think he's worthy to be mentioned near the top of the list. If you disagree, that's fine, I'm not expecting to sway everyone, just putting this out there to see what everyone thinks.