New Mind-Reading Computer Can Instantly Decode People's Thoughts!!!

Science Friction

A new computer program can decode people's thoughts almost in real time, new research shows.

Researchers can predict what people are seeing based on the electrical signals coming from electrodes implanted in their brain, and this decoding happens within milliseconds of someone first seeing the image, the scientists found.

The new results could one day have applications for helping people, such as those who cannot speak or have trouble communicating, express their thoughts, Rajesh Rao, a neuroscientist at the University of Washington in Seattle, said in a statement.

Mind-Reading Computer Instantly Decodes People's Thoughts

I'd be shocked if there's a computer that could articulate the thoughts running around this brain of mine. At least I hope not.

Concentrate real hard on your thoughts. Let me try this out. You are thinking... "Trump and Hillary- Good God Almighty. Barry McQuire was right. We are bound to be on the eve of destruction."

How'd I do , doc ? :)

Concentrate real hard on your thoughts. Let me try this out. You are thinking... "Trump and Hillary- Good God Almighty. Barry McQuire was right. We are bound to be on the eve of destruction."

How'd I do , doc ? :)

Close, but some different adjectives.:idunno: