Big Thanks to the All A Committee

All these folks put on a "CLASS" operation and need to be applauded for their efforts.

Classic Chairperson, Stan Steidel

Treasurer, Gary Munsie

Secretary, Mike Reeves

Art Competition Coordinator, Kevin Sullivan

Scholarship Program Coordinator, David Cowden

Media Coordinator/Webmaster, Mike Reeves

Supervisors of Officials, Ancie Casey/Dan Sullivan

Frankfort Convention Center Director, Robin Antenucci

Besides all the athletic tournaments they put together, this organization does a great job on the behalf of the academic side of things with it's scholarship program. Congrats to the 50 students who were awarded $1000 scholarships at the luncheon on Saturday afternoon under the direction of Dave Cowden.

Speaking about the basketball tourney, while most have never been to this event you are missing out on 1.) a PERFECT venue for HS hoops and 2.) seeing some really good players, teams, & hoops action.

While some of the teams will represent their Region in the Sweet 16 (both boys & girls), there are some that this is the next best thing. Also, the quality of hoops action you get to see is well worth the time to come an take in this event. You will also get to see teams and players you would, more than likely, never get to see.....and trust me, from what I got to see the past 4 days and nights was a HS hoops fans dream (quality players and exciting games). There are so many very good players that I would never have known about were it not for this tourney.

I know this tourney gets made fun of on this board from time to time, but unless you take the time to come and watch, don't knock it.