Virginia 63 Louisville 47

16thBBall Fan

Complete disaster. Lee and Lewis were practically invisible out there. Cards looked totally unprepared for the heat UVA was going to bring on defense. Last year, the Cards could match that defense step for step. This year, not so much.

Cards can't play D if they don't score. Just atrocious. I'd like to be a fly on the wall at tomorrow's practice. If were back in the game, I'd take the Cards and lay a bunch of points on Monday. UNC figures to get an unpleasant welcome.

Cards can't play D if they don't score. Just atrocious. I'd like to be a fly on the wall at tomorrow's practice. If were back in the game, I'd take the Cards and lay a bunch of points on Monday. UNC figures to get an unpleasant welcome.

Couldn't score last year either. They were much worse in fact, but they could stick with Virginia because the Cavs couldn't score on them either.

I hope the Cards can find something Monday because with the way they've been giving away points on the break, I'm terrified of UNC.

I had such a good feeling about this game! I had such good seats for this game! My white out swag was so on-point! And the most exciting thing turned out to be he half time jump rope show. Sigh…

Now we turn to February and NC… yay…. Oh well, go Cards!

UofL played poorly (largely due to UVa defense). UVa played well above their average. UVa is a terrible matchup for UofL in any year. Styles just don't mesh.

Only dimly bright light in a lost game was Adel playing some offense. That said, he is a defensive liability which will be a problem.

Nanu was supposedly sick. Let's hope because he was invisible.