All A first round who you have

8:30am? I feel like anything can happen in that game if the kids are still half asleep, however I'm going to stick with Cordia. It would also seem the lower half of the bracket is the tougher road to the finals.

Cordia

Pineville

Danville

NCC

Morgan Co.

Owen Co

Bishop Brossart

Shelby Valley

Cordia

UHA

Danville

Newport Central Catholic

Morgan County

Owen County

Murray

Shelby Valley

I think NCC and Owen will be in the championship with Owen winning it all. It looks like most the people on here don't understand how tough UHA's backcourt is. They're dangerous. UHA is playing much better as a team lately.

Cordia

UHA

Danville

Newport Central Catholic

Morgan County

Owen County

Murray

Shelby Valley

I think NCC and Owen will be in the championship with Owen winning it all. It looks like most the people on here don't understand how tough UHA's backcourt is. They're dangerous. UHA is playing much better as a team lately.

I like Owen Co too. IF Morgan wins their first game , then they would face Owen if they win. Really like both teams but got to support my hometown boys of Morgan Co.

Owen is really good and has a great shot at winning the whole thing but don't sleep on KCD. Big athletic guards that can score over the top and Bigs who can open up the floor by making the three point shot. Does Owen try man or zone? Should be a fun one to watch but I still think Owen wins the whole thing. Carson is really good! Plus, Owen's fan support is second to none.