Ashland 40 East Carter 28

I remember a game Johnson Central played against Sheldon Clark once. The game was the championship of the Derby Classic a few years back. On the floor that night for JC was Shane Hall (Alice Lloyd), Braxton Blair (Alice Lloyd), Kyle Gullett (SEMO): for Sheldon Clark Justin Johnson (WKU), Chase Parsley (UPIKE), Dylan James (Mercer County), and B.J. Moore (at the time SC's all time leading scorer).

The game went into overtime. The final score was JC 33 SC 31. One of the most bizarre things Ive ever seen with so much talent. I believe both teams had a scoreless quarter with all that talent on the floor. JC won overtime 2-0 with last second FT's by Braxton Blair. Both teams pressed and played fast, no stalling all night, no one could make a shot from anywhere and Johnson and Hall even had missed dunks that night (for the record Shane had 220 dunks in his high school career alone).

Paper read SC went for 2 late and failed on the conversion. LOL.

Scored 27 points 11 days ago v. Morgan Co.

Yes that was the night Jordan Perry scored 25 to East Carter's 27. In East's defense they lost a very good player in Cam Sparks due to injury for the year. And had several other players missing a few games due to injuries also. Sparks has only played in 5 games all year. Schedule doesn't get any easier for East either. I don't expect them to win but 1 more game the rest of the year, and I see them getting bounced in the 1st round of the district's. Making them around 7-19 on the year. Been a tough year for the Raiders.

Yes that was the night Jordan Perry scored 25 to East Carter's 27. In East's defense they lost a very good player in Cam Sparks due to injury for the year. And had several other players missing a few games due to injuries also. Sparks has only played in 5 games all year. Schedule doesn't get any easier for East either. I don't expect them to win but 1 more game the rest of the year, and I see them getting bounced in the 1st round of the district's. Making them around 7-19 on the year. Been a tough year for the Raiders.

I agree about the rest of the schedule for the Raiders, but with Baker's coaching ability I think he'll pull them through 2 or maybe 3 more wins I think.