Randle El Regrets Football Career; Thinks Game May Disappear

To me a no brainer. Average player in baseball makes millions more than average football player. Guaranteed contracts in baseball and usually a longer career, plus less physical problems in general in later life. Only downside is baseball has more player movement in trades. Difficult for most to settle in one place. Only a few can do that.

He was drafted in 14th round in baseball

I highly doubt he would still be playing or even made it to majors.

Since football will cease to exist due to violence, I guess we won't have police or military either due to violence and they make a crap lot less

To me a no brainer. Average player in baseball makes millions more than average football player. Guaranteed contracts in baseball and usually a longer career, plus less physical problems in general in later life. Only downside is baseball has more player movement in trades. Difficult for most to settle in one place. Only a few can do that.

If you have the talent to definielty make it on an MLB roster versus an average NFL then you'd have to be brain dead to play football. That said it's much much harder to make a MLB roster.