Link to Republic Bank Classic brackets

^ Boyle will have a tough game with CovCath first. That'll be a fun one.

Honestly, it's the day before that intrigues me. Possible LexCath/North Laurel, Apollo CovCath, Henry Clay/ Manual and Trinity/Bullitt East all in a day. I'm clearing my calendar for the afternoon and evening of the 28th I do believe...

^ Boyle will have a tough game with CovCath first. That'll be a fun one.

Honestly, it's the day before that intrigues me. Possible LexCath/North Laurel, Apollo CovCath, Henry Clay/ Manual and Trinity/Bullitt East all in a day. I'm clearing my calendar for the afternoon and evening of the 28th I do believe...

So you're confidant Bullitt East has no problem with Lexington Christian Academy?

So you're confidant Bullitt East has no problem with Lexington Christian Academy?

Meh. Confidence would imply I have any knowledge of Lexington Christian at all. I don't.

History would suggest to me that Bullitt East will be better, but I don't have much to go on apart from that. I think BE will be one of the top teams in the Sixth.

No bias, right? :lol2:

In all seriousness, I think the winner of the BC/Covcath game in the 2nd round ends up in the finals.

In all seriousness, if we can get past Bryan Station in our first game then much like you I feel like the winner of CovCath and Boyle County will end up in the finals.