theguru

1. Male vs. Floyd Central (IN)

2. Trinity at Ensworth (TN)

3. Scott County vs. Lafayette

4. St. Xavier vs. Ballard

5. Manual at 3A #3 Central

6. Meade County vs. 4A Breckenridge County

7. Butler at Fern Creek

8. McCracken County at 3A #4 Paducah Tilghman (8/23)

9. Simon Kenton vs. 4A #5 Collins

10. Central Hardin--OPEN

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think we are a little low...maybe 2 or 3 spots but realize we lost a super QB and some key players. Some young guys will have to step up and fill big shoes to deserve a higher ranking IMO. I don't doubt that they will, just may take some time to prove it to the masses.

That's the right spot for Simon Kenton. Simply too many question marks for this team. Defense and QB being the main ones. Only 4 returning starters on defense with zero returning starters in the secondary. Secondary is the big question mark on D. Looks like a couple of sophomores Kincaid and Book will see plenty of playing time both are very talented but still young. I do remember Winkler coming in last year during injuries to play corner and I think safety. Will we see Marksberry use him both ways this year? QB play will be big for this team. Racke is going to have to pass the ball to stop teams from stacking 8-9 in the box. Everyone knows Simon will be run heavy this year. They have the talent but being young in key spots.......only time will tell.

That's the right spot for Simon Kenton. Simply too many question marks for this team. Defense and QB being the main ones. Only 4 returning starters on defense with zero returning starters in the secondary. Secondary is the big question mark on D. Looks like a couple of sophomores Kincaid and Book will see plenty of playing time both are very talented but still young. I do remember Winkler coming in last year during injuries to play corner and I think safety. Will we see Marksberry use him both ways this year? QB play will be big for this team. Racke is going to have to pass the ball to stop teams from stacking 8-9 in the box. Everyone knows Simon will be run heavy this year. They have the talent but being young in key spots.......only time will tell.

I think the defense will be fine they are always coached very good and always make plays. A lot of people think we have no passing game but SK has Winkler, Heflin and 2 good TEs Morrison and Murray. I also look for big plays from Logan Scott at WR.

I think the defense will be fine they are always coached very good and always make plays. A lot of people think we have no passing game but SK has Winkler, Heflin and 2 good TEs Morrison and Murray. I also look for big plays from Logan Scott at WR.

Who will be the starting QB against Collins on opening weekend?