4. Raceland at #10 Paintsville

5. Frankfort at Eminence

6. Pikeville vs. Allen Central

7. Williamsburg at Lynn Camp

8. Fairview vs. Nicholas County

9. Hazard vs. Pineville

10. Paintsville vs. #4 Raceland

VOR

You seem to have had little faith in Rville since day one. Why do you doubt them so? I'm here to tell you they could win all the marbles. Mf is pretty darn good and should be the favorite against them at home but I don't think we are as good as we have been the last couple of years and certainly don't have that one player who just takes over a game and packs the Cards on his back. The other heavy contender from the West side is your Tigers who also don't seem to be as good or atleast not any better than last year and are also lacking their difference maker from last year and have a young line and backs not to mention the QB who is improving but not all that atleast yet. Rville on the otherhand is a vertern team that is better than they were last year and they made a lasting impression on me clearly playing Mf better than anyother 1A team we faced all season and they are undefeated so far this year and played a common opponet in FT Campbell pretty much as close as Mf did.

How is college life treating Nuss? Any reports?

That East side of 1A seems to be a week to week from looking at it from afar. Several seem capable of beating each other or losing to each other on any given Friday. I have about decided you could put the names in a hat and get as close to right for the rankings as any other method

VOR

You seem to have had little faith in Rville since day one. Why do you doubt them so? I'm here to tell you they could win all the marbles. Mf is pretty darn good and should be the favorite against them at home but I don't think we are as good as we have been the last couple of years and certainly don't have that one player who just takes over a game and packs the Cards on his back. The other heavy contender from the West side is your Tigers who also don't seem to be as good or atleast not any better than last year and are also lacking their difference maker from last year and have a young line and backs not to mention the QB who is improving but not all that atleast yet. Rville on the otherhand is a vertern team that is better than they were last year and they made a lasting impression on me clearly playing Mf better than anyother 1A team we faced all season and they are undefeated so far this year and played a common opponet in FT Campbell pretty much as close as Mf did.

How is college life treating Nuss? Any reports?

It's that old strength of schedule thing that holds Russelville back for me. But I checked out their schedule again and it isn't as weak as I thought. Plus, they have handled some decent teams pretty easily. So I will go towards you a little more on Russellville but it is still a show me view. If they don't lose by 2 TD's or more versus Mayfield, then they will get the credit they earn.

I believe Nussbaum is redshirting.