Everything posted by ochenta siete
-
Mike Yeagle is the new coach at Lloyd!
Good hire for Lloyd, I think he will fit in perfectly there.
-
Dave Brossart is the new coach at Covington Catholic!
Actually there are no coaches staying from Rodenbergs staff. All the coaches that came with him from McNick to Cov Cath is going with him to Bacon. The 2 coaches that are staying at CCH are from Coach Ray's staff.
-
Dave Brossart is the new coach at Covington Catholic!
Dont know a lot about him, but it sounds like CCH made a good choice. What kind of Offense does Brossart run??
-
Region's Hottest Teams Today
:thumb: They are playing some great basketball, especially since they havn't bee full strength most of the year.
-
Who is in line to be the next coach at CovCath?
What is he compared to Rodenberg?? How is his ffense and conditioning differ?
-
Your School's All-Time Starting 5
What about St. Henry's top team. They had some good players on that 9th region champion team a few years ago. But, they lost to Lofton and his crew of Mason Co. by like 2. Also, St. Henry had some good players back in the 70's.
-
Who is in line to be the next coach at CovCath?
Where is Finneytown located??
-
CovCath 58 NewCath 56
A win is a win and I'm sure that the Colonels will take it. Good game by Grimes again, and Todd Jacobs also played very well under pressure. It was a good game to watch too.
-
Who is in line to be the next coach at CovCath?
Yeah my nephew plays for the team he said JV had a very good year. They beat Highlands on a last second play just like the day before I heard. And they los to St. Xavier by a very small amount. They also beat teams like Beechwood, NCC, and Dixie. And some team from Indy I heard. I heard Frosh had a bad year, but I dont know the specifics. Most of the O was JR for JV, I think D was a little mixed of both. This JR class will carry the load this upcoming year.
-
9th Region Top 10
1. Covington Catholic 2. St. Henry 3. Holmes 4. Newport Central Catholic 5. Holy Cross 6. Boone County 7. Simon Kenton 8. Dixie 9. Conner 10. Highlands
-
Basketball coach fired for comments
Way too risque, and this comment just wasnt needed to be said period.
-
The player your team will miss the most in 07
I think cov cath will really miss Flynn, Sutton, Kater, and Popham the most. And highlands will miss Kremer a lot.
-
Yeagle to Lloyd?
Hadnt heard if its final yet, but I think it will be a done deal soon. But for right now it's still in progress.
-
What are the best lifts for football?
So, is bench not a big concern for football players?? I really dont think so. If I was a coach I would much rather see someone max out on cleans, squats, deadlifts than benching. Also, another good lift is the push press. Works out the shoulders, upper back, chest, and quads.
-
Who is in line to be the next coach at CovCath?
I heard that also from a player there.
-
Running as punishment; acceptable or abusive
:thumb:
-
When does football start at your school?
NEVER!!
-
Highlands Football Banquet
Congrads to the players who recieved awards. Good luck seniors.
-
Who is in line to be the next coach at CovCath?
As is the rest of the staff he took into CCH.
-
When does football start at your school?
I heard from my nephew (player at CCH) Covington Catholic got 3 weeks off after the state champion victory and started lifting and conditioning 3 days after school until 5:00 and 1 before school starting at 6:00. He also said although they dont have a head coach they are still going at it in the weight room.
-
Is Cincinnati Moeller really the best team in the USA?
I would disagree with that, I think they would beat Scott Co. by a bunch if they played.
-
Verbal Commitments
Any news on NKY players, I have only saw Kiernen from NCC on this thread.
-
Scott HS @ Highlands 1/29
I'll take Scott by about 10. HHS is a tough place to play at, but the Eagles will get it done.
-
Scott Co 63 Cov Cath 58
Great game by the Colonels. Also, great tourney. Colonels showed what they can do, and that they are for real. Also, they were playing without arguably the best player in the 9th region. I hope to see them deep in the state tourney, and their student section.
-
Is Cincinnati Moeller really the best team in the USA?
They probably are not, but I havnt seen much of Moeller. I would think Oak Hill Academy would beat them if they played each other.