The player your team will miss the most in 07

fballman007

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Obvious answer, Nick Petrino. The answer that will become obvious, a tie between Dane Spoelker and Kyle Flynn. The one I'll miss.... Ricky Miller. The kid did everything he was asked to do and volunteered to do everything else.

Mercer Co. Titans Class of 2007

Blake Arnold, Aaron Bee, Sam Blackburn, Andre Brooks, Sonny Coatney,

Freeman Edwards, Josh Ewing, Brandon Ford, Andrew Goetsch, Brian Gribbons, Cory Jackson, Chris Lewis,Demarkus Masterson, Justin Morgan, Mason Moss,

Donald "Sunshine" Walker,Andrew Whitehead , Chase Wofford and Ronald Yeast

the Jumpers will be losing a lot. I believe we return 6 starters on O and 4 on D. the players we will miss the most is Ross Deaton and Cam jones.

The Cole kid will miss Deaton. He was one of the most accurate high school passers I have ever seen. Was Jones the linebacker/running back. That kid impressed me a ton in the second Harlan game. He made big play after big play on both sides of the ball.

The Cole kid will miss Deaton. He was one of the most accurate high school passers I have ever seen. Was Jones the linebacker/running back. That kid impressed me a ton in the second Harlan game. He made big play after big play on both sides of the ball.

IMO, Jones won the second Harlan game, not necessarily by points scored but by threat. Prior to his return the Jumpers were fairly one dimensional, but Jones opened up the field, proving too much for the good Dragon D, not to mention just about everyone else. JOnes was a senior?