The player your team will miss the most in 07

fballman007

Raceland's Class of 2007

Scott Grizzle, J.T. Forrest, Brad Rogers, Clint Thompson, Derrick Beach, Benji Mullins, Scott Mckenzie, Calab Cladwell, Shawn Deskins, David Hammond, Kile miller, Tyler Chambers, Joe Stephens, Sumo (Kyle Rinne)

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DRAGONPAPPY you and I must have watched the same game. The kid made Somerset impossible to defend that night.

:thumb: Right! He added the missing piece. Add him first of the season, the jumpers may have beaten a couple those first 4 teams, and went farther in playoffs.

Bethlehem losses too many to count. Many will say Billy Jackson will be the most missed, but I believe the heart and sole of the team was Kent Simpson. He controlled the defensive side of the field and was an excellent lead blocker for Jackson. He made the difference in the 2nd Bardstown game where Bethlehem won the district.

Bethlehem losses too many to count. Many will say Billy Jackson will be the most missed, but I believe the heart and sole of the team was Kent Simpson. He controlled the defensive side of the field and was an excellent lead blocker for Jackson. He made the difference in the 2nd Bardstown game where Bethlehem won the district.

Very true, I believe Simpson was the lifeblood of that team.

Obvious answer, Nick Petrino. The answer that will become obvious, a tie between Dane Spoelker and Kyle Flynn. The one I'll miss.... Ricky Miller. The kid did everything he was asked to do and volunteered to do everything else.

I heard at the BANQUET, from Nick's parents that we won't miss him that much... :lol: