Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

LoveBoatCaptain

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by LoveBoatCaptain

  1. Kelvin Scott at Bardstown High School returned 7 kickoff returns for TDs this season breaking the National record for individual kickoff returns in a single season which was 6 by Mike Williams (Cuba, IL), 1994.
  2. I don't like the fact that teams have to play the teams in their district in the playoffs, or the fact that everyone makes the playoffs.
  3. Bardstown's seniors still have the bad taste in their mouths from this loss last year. This game will be an opportunity to rid themselves of that bad taste, I think they take advantage and win.
  4. I think towards the beginning of the season the heat affected the play but I don't think the condition of the fields is a huge factor.
  5. Bardstown is ahead of Danville, yet Danville just beat them...:confused:
  6. I don't understand Bardstown's problem with intensity in the first quarter. Aside from the first game of the season, this has happened in every game; they come out flat, catch the other team's hit, then try to rebound. They can't spot good teams 3 td's and expect to win. They will play again in the playoffs. Coaching will play a major role in who wins that one; who can make the adjustments, but in the end, it all comes down to the players.
  7. I haven't seen enough teams to make an opinion, and I'm not saying Danville is or isn't the best, but being effective definitely isn't the same as the best.
  8. Will we see the Bardstown team who almost beat John Hardin or will we see the lackadaisical team that laid an egg against Etown? The outcome of the game will depend on that.
  9. effective doesn't = the best
  10. You hit the nail on the head.
  11. When someone does something like that, burning their uniforms, it just shows a shear lack of respect. The only reason they would do that is because they're jealous and don't have what it takes to be a football player.
  12. Wasn't it the '08 class of Bardstown that beat the '08 class of E-Town for the freshman championship a few years ago at Meade?
  13. I think John will roll and look for Denham to have a standout game.
  14. D. Poynter has the tools to step up to that role, it's just a matter of whether he will embrace and give it his all.
  15. At least triple that, Danville will own them.
  16. Just goes to show you what happens when they play someone in their league...literally.
  17. Tackling is definitely the wrong problem to have against the Tigers. On a positive note, Bardstown is ranked 2nd in the 2A Litkenhaus ratings.
  18. nice comeback. I think easypro meant to include muzzles too.
  19. Yes! They put on their pants one leg at a time...just like us :ylsuper:
  20. Their nose was a pretty big kid.
  21. It's this simple: The Bardstown offensive line is going to have to step it up. They haven't played well yet. The tigers' offensive woes are on their shoulders.
  22. Although it was a loss for the Tigers, I think they definitely improved, which is a good sign, but like Hearsay said, there is still lots of work to do. "Do Work!"
  23. I don't think #4, Scott, will get the start on friday due to a knee injury. Mattingly may also be out because of a nagging hamstring injury.
  24. Everyone is fine other than just being sore. I think the main factor in these "injuries" is the fact that most of these guys arent used to playing on both sides of the ball and now they are getting a good taste of it. The conditioning that Clark has implemented has REALLY paid off.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.