Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Could We beat Hoover?

Who would Win? 111 members have voted

  1. 1. Who would Win?

    • Hoover
      10%
      12
    • KY Highschool Allstar Team
      89%
      99

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Say we put together a highschool Kentucky allstar team of best players all around Kentucky this year........

 

In a game versus Hoover (From Two-A-Days) could we compete?

:confused:

 

Predictions? Comments? Thoughts?

Say we put together a highschool Kentucky allstar team of best players all around Kentucky this year........

 

In a game versus Hoover (From Two-A-Days) could we compete?

:confused:

 

Predictions? Comments? Thoughts?

 

Seeing as Colerain beat them, I would say that Trinity, X, or a normal Male team would compete with them. While I find Colerain to a head above the Louisville schools, I believe that they could compete with Hoover.

Yes! They put on their pants one leg at a time...just like us :ylsuper:

I think you could take all-stars from a handful of schools (T, X, H, BG, Highlands, Lex Cath) and they would be unbelievably good. Throw in individual athletes from middle-of-the-road programs and the squad would be even better.

Without a doubt.

Ky football is much better than it used to be. The elite teams would be competive with any school of similar size from most states including Hoover.

Most all star teams would have trouble playing against a team that has played together for a while under one system, especially the offense. I see an allstar team having trouble playing any good team. If you are saying hypothetically that an assembly of the best players in Kentucky would give you a team as good as Hoover, I would say absolutely yes.

T, X, Male, BG, Cov Cath (last year), and Highlands would all be capable of beating Hoover...come on, an All-Star team from KY would win something like 70-7 given the same amount of practice time.

I think there are a few individual schools that could compete with them, so an all-star team definately could.

I think our best state team (IE= Trinity) would have a better chance than KY all star team. Due to continuity, chemistry, practicing together longer, etc.

Say we put together a highschool Kentucky allstar team of best players all around Kentucky this year........

 

In a game versus Hoover (From Two-A-Days) could we compete?

:confused:

 

Predictions? Comments? Thoughts?

 

Maybe you should ask if the KY high school team could beat Colerain?

Probably not. BucksFan got it dead right. There is more to a winning team than talent. If this were a typical 1 week prep then play the game, Hoover's TEAM would beat KY's individuals.

:laugh:

I think this is silly. We would destroy Hoover. I don't think it would even be close. I think the question is could Trinity beat, or play with Hoover?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.