84 members have voted

1. 1. Thoughts and Predictions...

• Danville
    • Bardstown

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only thing injured at Bardstown right now is their ego.

:laugh::laugh:

While I'm sure the staff at Bardstown intended on creating a tough schedule this year, I don't think they expected their early season opponents to be quite as good as they've turned out. Perhaps the Tigers' confidence is a little shaken.

But...there's a chance for "instant" relief if Bardstown can put it all together this week.

:thumb:

Most Interesting But Meaningless Stat Of This Game:

Combined record of 5 opponents Danville has beaten (Southwestern, Boyle Co., George Rogers Clark, Fort Knox, Campbellsville): 4-25

Combined record of 4 opponents who have beaten Bardstown (Lincoln County, Warren East, John Hardin, Elizabethtown): 20-2

Most Interesting But Meaningless Stat Of This Game:

Combined record of 5 opponents Danville has beaten (Southwestern, Boyle Co., George Rogers Clark, Fort Knox, Campbellsville): 4-25

Combined record of 4 opponents who have beaten Bardstown (Lincoln County, Warren East, John Hardin, Elizabethtown): 20-2

That stat is very meaningful.:thumb:That is the reason this game is going to be very interesting.If Danville takes Bardstown Lightly because of their Record It could get ugly for The Ads...;)

Bardstown is one dimensional and you take #4(Scott) away and you can beat Bardstown. After the sixth game of the year you would think they would try some other things to open up the offense. I have watched practice and there is know way your quaterback will get better throwing the ball if he never throws it. Watch the coaches throw against the defense to me this is the time for your quaterback to get some practice in with his receivers that are standing on the side watching. Teams the rest of the season are going to try and take Scott away and dare Bardstown to do something else. Just like last year when teams loaded the box Smith found Graves to open things up a little. Bardstown threw to Hickman in the 3rd for a 15 yard touchdown pass and that was his last look of the game. They have to work on a few things to keep teams from keying on Scott or there season will end soon.