1. 1. Thoughts and Predictions...

• Danville
    • Bardstown

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Interesting But Meaningless Stat Of This Game:

Combined record of 5 opponents Danville has beaten (Southwestern, Boyle Co., George Rogers Clark, Fort Knox, Campbellsville): 4-25

Combined record of 4 opponents who have beaten Bardstown (Lincoln County, Warren East, John Hardin, Elizabethtown): 20-2

What about the combined record of who Bardstown has beat!??

And the record of the team who beat Danville???

Most Interesting But Meaningless Stat Of This Game:

Combined record of 5 opponents Danville has beaten (Southwestern, Boyle Co., George Rogers Clark, Fort Knox, Campbellsville): 4-25

Combined record of 4 opponents who have beaten Bardstown (Lincoln County, Warren East, John Hardin, Elizabethtown): 20-2

Actually, I don't think this stat is meaningless at all. I fully expect this game to be a battle to the final bell. :thumb:

Bardstown is one dimensional and you take #4(Scott) away and you can beat Bardstown. After the sixth game of the year you would think they would try some other things to open up the offense. I have watched practice and there is know way your quaterback will get better throwing the ball if he never throws it. Watch the coaches throw against the defense to me this is the time for your quaterback to get some practice in with his receivers that are standing on the side watching. Teams the rest of the season are going to try and take Scott away and dare Bardstown to do something else. Just like last year when teams loaded the box Smith found Graves to open things up a little. Bardstown threw to Hickman in the 3rd for a 15 yard touchdown pass and that was his last look of the game. They have to work on a few things to keep teams from keying on Scott or there season will end soon.

Play-calling has nothing to do with the Tiger offensive woes. Plus, noone is going to confuse any of the current Tiger receivers with Wenquel Graves (who caught a TD at WKU this past week). Smith has been inconsistent when he throws.

I'm more concerned about giving up 21 points in the first quarter of 3 games this year.

The Tigers will come out with more fire Friday, and this will be a better game that they will pull out in the end.

Play-calling has nothing to do with the Tiger offensive woes. Plus, noone is going to confuse any of the current Tiger receivers with Wenquel Graves (who caught a TD at WKU this past week). Smith has been inconsistent when he throws.

I'm more concerned about giving up 21 points in the first quarter of 3 games this year.

The Tigers will come out with more fire Friday, and this will be a better game that they will pull out in the end

I didn't say play-calling was the problem I said they need to pass some so teams don't key on Scott. No we don't have Graves but we have some receivers that are capable of making some things happen. Smith has been inconsistent but with practice I feel he will get better and help the team in the long run.