Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bardstown vs. Danville

Thoughts and Predictions... 84 members have voted

  1. 1. Thoughts and Predictions...

    • Danville
      73%
      62
    • Bardstown
      26%
      22

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

D'ville 28

B'town 20

  • Replies 47
  • Views 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Danville's tight ends scare me. Phillips #42 for Bardstown needs to have a signature game at LB. Scott needs to be happy with 4 yards a play in this one. Punting and field position will be big in this one as well. The first drive, and first quarter, I think will dictate the game, I don't see any heroic comebacks in this one.

Can a Danville poster provide me with offensive and defensive starters? Also, the roster portion of the Ads website seems to be malfunctioning. Any re-directs?

I wonder if Danville will pop into the wishbone and get their playmakers the ball early and often? They put together two of the best looking drives of the season when they switched to the bone last week. Go Ads!

Can a Danville poster provide me with offensive and defensive starters? Also, the roster portion of the Ads website seems to be malfunctioning. Any re-directs?

 

I checked out the website and didn't have any luck either. Sorry, don't have a current roster at home.

I wonder if Danville will pop into the wishbone and get their playmakers the ball early and often? They put together two of the best looking drives of the season when they switched to the bone last week. Go Ads!

 

 

I thought you were a big jet sweep fan.:D:D

I thought you were a big jet sweep fan.:D:D

 

Here comes the end around :dancingpa

Danville will be down early as usual and pull ahead late and win by 2 TD's. 35-21

Danville's Antwoine Simon Questionable for friday night.:scared:

  • Author

Here is a link in Amnews today...http://www.amnews.com/public_html/?module=displaystory&story_id=35147&format=html

Danville's Antwoine Simon Questionable for friday night.:scared:

 

Johnson's a good runner, Henderson is good, not having Simon is only a small dent. If, in fact, he is not available. You Ad fans have been known to spread vicious rumours.;)

IMO this could be a good game. 2 good class "A" schools. I will go with Danville though.

Danville's Antwoine Simon Questionable for friday night.:scared:

 

Watch out because Simon Is ready to play:laugh::laugh::D:D

  • Author
IMO this could be a good game. 2 good class "A" schools. I will go with Danville though.

 

I think your right about it being a good game,but these teams are in 2A now.:thumb:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.