Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bardstown 42 Washington Co. 0

Featured Replies

Final.

 

Kelvin Scott 200+ yards rushing, 4 rushing and 1 receiving TD, also threw a 2 pt. conversion. Bardstown looked very, very sharp.

 

Football is a fun game. We are having fun now.

Final.

 

Kelvin Scott 200+ yards rushing, 4 rushing and 1 receiving TD, also threw a 2 pt. conversion. Bardstown looked very, very sharp.

 

Football is a fun game. We are having fun now.

Just goes to show you what happens when they play someone in their league...literally.

  • Author

Tigers were smooth in this one. 3 and out for Washington to start the game, punt to Scott he returns it 40 yards to the Commander 20. Next play, Scott 20 yd. TD. Next play Scott throws for 2 pt. conversion, 8-0 Bardstown. All Tigers from there. Highlight reel moment: 3rd quarter, Scott goes up the gut, jukes a linebacker, and then stiff-arms the free safety into the turf enroute to a long TD run.

 

I was very impressed by the "makeshift" O and D lines for Bardstown tonight. McMakin out for the Tigers, Carter takes off his tight end jersey and puts on a lineman jersey (finally), and the Tigers don't miss a beat at OT. Saw Gesser and Helton downfield making second blocks on several plays. Good offensive play-calling by Clark/Blanford, I love putting the two big fullbacks out at slot and running toss sweep.

 

Washington County was simply overmatched, but their effort was good. I am sure not having Beuter and Wolfe affected them some. I thought QB Simms played his guts out, he was all over the field tonight.

 

I also want to tip my cap to coach Mark Perry. This was a very, very clean game. Tiger varsity had no turnovers, Commanders had two INT's but one at the end of half trying to throw it up. Very few penalties between the teams. No personal fouls that I can recall. Classy move: Tigers send in their reserves late in the 3rd when its 42-0; instead of leaving his defensive starters in, Perry sends his reserves in on defense and plays skill-on-skill level.

 

The best thing for me was to watch the smiles of the Tigers as they ran off the field. Its always better when you win.

I think that the Tigers finally have their confidence back, teams should be afraid of them. Also that Kelvin Scott kid is a prolific running back. He's is really good.

  • Author

I thought Bardstown looked very good. A lot more energy. Defensive line is really doing a nice job, especially that little #53. Elizabethtown throws a lot, the d-line will need to get a lot more QB pressure this week because I'm still not convinced the secondary can hack it.

I thought that our secondary has played well, escpecially man to man, but the pass rush needs to get better because even good DBs can't play man to man for 5+ seconds. Tigers looked good Friday.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.