Bardstown vs. John Hardin

EasyPro

Who wins?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

I have no expectation that Bardstown is going to beat John Hardin. The Bulldogs are an excellent team and the Tigers are struggling for identity. Matt Denham is better than any running back Warren East had.

What I DO expect is for Bardstown to regain some swagger. Deliver the wood. They've got nothing to lose in this game, noone expects them to win. They should be loose and energized. Fly around. Hit somebody. Stop playing patty cake. Yell loudly. Scream like wild banshees. Let the Bulldogs remember the day they played the Tigers.

Football is a fun game and noone is having any fun right now. Have fun.

John beat Warren Central last week rather easily, could be a let down week for the Bulldogs. The only reason it might not be is Bardstown is Coach Brown's old stomping ground. Look for the Bulldogs to use a balance attack against Bardstown and win going away.

John 42

B'town 14

Don't count out the Tigers. They are tradition rich and I believe will give JH a run this week. JH 28 B'town 21.

What does tradition have to do with this or any game? The Tigers are 1-2, a spot they aren't very comfortable with.

This isn't the same Bardstown team that it was under Coach Downs.

John Hardin rolls, 56-14.

This isn't the same Bardstown team that it was under Coach Downs.

Now that's not a fair statement. Sure it's a different team, just as Joey Downs' teams were different from Garnis Martin's teams. And I can assure you, they didn't have to go up against the size and caliber of teams that Bardstown is playing this year. There will be no coasting in any week this year. Bardstown will have to fight hard for every win, and will have to improve every week, but I'll bet you on this- the Tigers will be ready at the end of the season. Bardstown 21 John Hardin 20