Bardstown vs E-Town

Inside Man

Whop will win?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Whop will win?

• Bardstown
    • E-Town

If Bardstown blocks like they did Friday, they should win. I do not think they will win big. E-Town is going to complete plenty of passes, and for Bardstown's defense it will become a question of attitude.

There needs to be another offensive weapon beside Scott. There will come a day when a 2A team comes along that will shut him down, and there had better be someone else to turn to. R. Phillips? D. Phillips? Who?

If Bardstown blocks like they did Friday, they should win. I do not think they will win big. E-Town is going to complete plenty of passes, and for Bardstown's defense it will become a question of attitude.

There needs to be another offensive weapon beside Scott. There will come a day when a 2A team comes along that will shut him down, and there had better be someone else to turn to. R. Phillips? D. Phillips? Who?

I agree with that, someone else is going to have to step up.

The Tigers looked very sharp Friday. They would be able to control the clock more if Scott would stop running for 50 yard TD's! LOL. Elizabethtown has not been able to stop the run, if the Tigers don't stop themselves the Panthers won't stop them. Bardstown 35 Elizabethtown 21