The player your team will miss the most in 07

fballman007

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Belfry,

Corey Chapman

Totally agree... I also think G Epling is going to be tough to replace. Not only did both of these guys combine for over 2000 all purpose yards on offense, they were Belfry's top pass catchers, very solid DB's, played with a real passion for the game, and were true Senior leaders.

When looking at the upcoming Belfry team the two outstanding question marks are "Who is going to be the halfbacks?" and "How will the secondary be after replacing three starters?"... both are directly related with the graduation of Epling and Chapman.

Mercer Co. Titans Class of 2007

Blake Arnold, Aaron Bee, Sam Blackburn, Andre Brooks, Sonny Coatney,

Freeman Edwards, Josh Ewing, Brandon Ford, Andrew Goetsch, Brian Gribbons, Cory Jackson, Chris Lewis,Demarkus Masterson, Justin Morgan, Mason Moss,

Donald "Sunshine" Walker,Andrew Whitehead , Chase Wofford and Ronald Yeast

You'll be missing 2A also !!!:laugh: :laugh: JK, I couldn't resist.

The "not so obvious" choice...Bird's Seniors on the O-line: Koop, Egan. Roller, Wise, Schlosser, Kidwell, et al.....Big shoes to fill!

That would have been my answer. I think they miss the elusive Jordan Kramer and we may never see a back that can zigzag like him but the interior line will be missed.

The good news though I guess is from what I am hearing, position changes for some of the returning studs will fill these holes and they wont miss a beat.

I agree...the O-line could meet, or dare I say surpass, the standard set by last year's line. "Special K's" zig zagging was fun to watch...but there is also something to be said for those Josh Connor long straight line TD's!! ...and Cecil's got alot of "giddy-up" too! It should be very exciting!

For Williamsburg I would have to say it would be Thomas Frazier at QB and Aaron Root at FB and LB. Frazier with his big arm made "Jacket Air" go, and Root's blocking, running and receving helped tons on offense, but he will be sorely missed as the defensive leader.