Region's Hottest Teams Today

The 16th seems to be a three way close run with Russell,Ashland and Elliott. In no particular order. I like the way all of these teams play. The most fun is elliott. The most controlled is Ashland. And IMO the best is Russell. They are a team who could be able to compete at Rupp.

In the 10th Scott seems to be playing very well.

In the 9th, CCH is playing incredible, aside from the close call with NewCath, and Holmes is turning the corner as well.

:thumb: They are playing some great basketball, especially since they havn't bee full strength most of the year.

CCH has won three in a row, 9 of their last 10 and 12 of their last 13.

HC has won five in a row, 8 of their last 10 and 11 of their last 13.

Holmes has won five in a row, 7 of their last ten and 7 of their last 13.

Record wise, CCH and HC are the hottest teams in the last month winning a combined 23 of their last 26 games. The Bulldogs at full strength have won five in a row. I'd say these are the hottest teams in the 9th for NOW.

The 10th is talked about quite a bit on here, so everyone knows about them.

Mason Co is playing great, Clark Co has stumbled in its last couple games, but still playing well.

Brossart coming off the great All A performance and with a lot of momentum heading into districts/regionals.

I think the top 3 and Scott are playing the best in the 10th right now, and 1 of these four teams will take the region home, IMO most likely Mason or Clark.